Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Chariots of Fire" Solved!

A while back; last semester I posted a blog about our school playing a song, but we couldn't ever figure out why they played it. Click here if you were unfortunate and did not read it. :) Anyway, we found out why they play that silly song over and over and over again! Well, we found out that they play it at lunch time, and at dinner time right after classes let out to signify an announcement time. It's just a song before the mid-day and 5 o'clock news! haha! One of our students informed us of this and I was happy to have the riddle solved! They make some announcements about things going on around campus and then they play some songs for an hour or two and that's it! It's probably pretty lame of me to actually do a blog about it, but I'm happy to understand a little bit more about this campus now. When I find out things like that, it helps me to feel just a little bit less lost in this world over here! Well, thanks for reading and don't forget to think about me in China! I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you and Stan today. I hope this week is full of deep conversations that reveal open hearts. Had lunch with a couple that want to go to China at some point. I told them about how you have been using the wise sayings to spark discovery. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Da da da-da da DA...DA..." I hate we missed that while we were there. LOL....
    Layna

    ReplyDelete