Monday, March 1, 2010

Starting Classes!

I have just finished preparing my lesson plan for my first class of this semester, which is tomorrow. My parents, both sides have asked if we know our schedules. Well, now we do, so I will let you know what it is! All the classes are designed to have ten minute breaks every 40 minutes.

Tuesday:
1:30-3:50
Dinner Break!
6:10-8:30


Thursday:
8:10-12:15
Lunch Break!
1:30-3:00
Dinner Break!
6:10-8:30

So that's it! Only two days out of the week, but they are full days! We are looking forward to a new semester and all it will bring. We hope to stay involved with our students we were meeting with weekly. They seemed like they wanted to keep meeting, so we are excited about that! Last semester I was giving a summary of the week's events in class. I am excited to start that up again, because it gives me a chance to report back to you the wonderful things said in class. It also gives me a chance to reflect back on what was said. Thank you for reading and don't forget to think about me in China! We have gotten encouraging notes, calls and we really appreciate them! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you got your schedule changed but it sure has made your Thursdays long. I know this semester will be SO much better for you both....you have had time to prepare for this one and you just got thrown into the first one...and you understand the people/culture much better than you did in September.
    SO happy about the enthusiam for the weekly meetings. What a wonderful learning experience for your students (and you!).
    Much love ! ! ! Layna, MIL

    ReplyDelete