Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Making a Decision


Be thinking of Stan and I particularly having to do with our school. We have been tossing around the idea of staying at our school another year. We would come home for the summer, and then head back for another year of being people who show Him to others. We have also been talking with others here in HangZhou about staying 1 more year. Although we will miss home greatly, there are things to be done here. We are torn with the idea and need your thoughts to Him about this. The struggle is determining if our decision is selfish or not.

We are diligently thinking about this and ask you to as well. There are a lot of decisions to be made in the next few weeks/months, and we need to have the wisdom to make those decisions in His best interest and what he wants. Thank you all for your support, I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wow....great picture to go with you "which way to turn" blog. Many thoughts go your way daily. I know how torn you must be right now. Not because I have experienced it myself, but because I have been there with you all and your students and got to see your passion. I am so proud of you and I don't think either decision will be a selfish one because of your most wonderful hearts and attitudes. I love you ! Layna, the MIL

    ReplyDelete