Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Blog

Hello! I had a blog on www.7chinafriends.com, but I decided to transfer everything here because it is much easier, so welcome!

I just got back from America about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I went home for my best friend's wedding, Erin! I am just now getting the opportunity to blog about anything! I had to make up so many classes, good grief! Well, the wedding was beautiful and Erin was, of course! I was so happy to be able to go home! It was great to see friends and family! Let me tell you what happened when we got back to our apartment in China. When Stan and I arrived on our campus, our friends were so nice to surprise us by coming to welcome us home! Well, I was so excited to get into the apartment because we had so much luggage we had brought back and I was soooo tired from jet lag. ugh! So I get up to the 5th floor of our building and I had Stan's keys to the apartment. I put the key in the key hole and turned. It felt a little different, but I didn't know why. Well, apparently, with Stan's key, which is a copy, it needs a little more TLC when using it rather than when I am using my key. The key broke off in my hand. I WANTED TO THROW UP. No sleep, no dinner, my body was spent, and then I realize I have locked us out of the house! Oh yeah, it was 9:30PM. Thankfully, Stan had a good attitude about me breaking his key and locking us out of the house. He helped me to have a good attitude about it. I had to go to Kyle and Rebecca's apartment across town to get the spare key we had given them before we left, just in case anything happened. So, I got back to our apartment and luckily, or not having anything to do with luck at all, we were able to find a locksmith who was open at that time! Yay!! We got in and went to bed. We slept that whole night and into the afternoon, until 3! Then we got up and ate some food, then took another nap at 5 and slept until 9:30PM. We were soooo tired! haha...but we hardly slept at all that night. Anyway, the trip to America was fabulous, but I am glad I can sleep again! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment