Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't like to be scared!

Not all my blogs are about my life experiences having to do specifically with living them in China, and this one is no exception. Sometimes, it's just fun to talk about what you did today, whether it has anything to do with the geographic location or not. So, here is an oh-so-funny story for you. Stan likes to scare me...well anyone and he comes by it honestly! I have seen his father sneak up on people and scare them too! :) It IS quite funny to see, until you are on the receiving end! Kelly Russel and I have had many conversations about our husbands loving to scare us! One time, a couple weeks ago I was sitting quietly at my desk, minding my own business. I was zoned in on my computer, reading something intently and all of the sudden, I saw Stan out of the corner of my eye, literally. He was right in my face, trying to sneak up on me and scare me. Well, of course, it startled me and I hit him in the chest out of instinct! haha, it was funny but I was scared! Then Stan just started laughing, and said, "What would that have done if I had been a bad person?!" hahaha, it WAS funny, I have to admit! Well, today Stan and I were watching some black market TV shows and I stopped it in the middle to go get some orange juice. I ran into the kitchen really fast and filled up a glass of yummy orange juice. I walked back into the room and didn't see Stan. Well, because of his past reputation, I knew he was hiding. The question was, where? So, I stood quietly, waiting for him to appear and WAMMO! There he was, under his desk! He jumped out at me and screamed and even though I knew he was hiding, I jumped and screamed! Meanwhile, I still had my yummy glass of orange juice in my hand. During the jump, I spilled some on the floor. Stan was still under the desk and it almost splashed all over his face! Oh man it was funny! Anyway, that was this morning and there is no telling when the next scare will be! Thanks for reading this meaningless blog! I love you all and don't forget to think of me in China!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain....sorry he got that trait !!!I love you.....Mather in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure it satisfying when you scare him though, isn't it? I get much joy out of scaring Lee because he does it to me often.
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that is funny! you were right i was bored and i read this and i wasnt lol.

    will

    ReplyDelete