Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I jinxed myself

The weather here in Hangzhou has taken a turn for the better! It is beautiful! It really is Fall weather and I love it! It has been a high of 60 and low of 40. It's perfect Fall weather! Only one thing, I have had a headache for about 2 days straight. I don't know what it is. I think I might be getting sick, and that's no fun when the weather is so pretty. But it happens to be every year when the weather changes, so I don't know why I don't expect it! I was even telling Rebecca Hooper that I haven't gotten sick and I was excited about that! Well, that was Sunday, and Monday night I got a headache that wouldn't go away and started sniffling. It's a good thing I loaded up on meds before I left the States! I know something that would make me feel better...I need to watch this video. This video was taken at one of the orphanages here in Hangzhou. This little boy was soooo cute. Well, you can just look for yourself!


This is a little boy who could not walk, but he could move quickly on his own! I went with Rebecca Hooper and we plan on going back sometime when we can! Thanks for reading, I love you all! Don't forget to think of me in China!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you have a headache. I sure hope you feel better !
    I love the video of the little boy. You should bring him home with you... :)
    Happy almost Thanksgiving ! ! !
    I love you......Mather in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make anybody feel better. Thanks for sharing. Loving and thinking about you. Aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete