Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas music before Thanksgiving? How dare you?!

I like Christmas music. I would listen to it all year long if I could. I am serious. So I feel comfortable playing the songs, singing them, and talking about Christmas after Halloween because that is when "The Holidays" begin. Well, some would disagree. Some people think it is ridiculous to start enjoying Christmas before Thanksgiving. I understand Thanksgiving is an important Holiday. I love it as well. If there was Thanksgiving music I would play it right after Halloween, but there is no such thing. Thanksgiving makes me feel good too. Being in China, there is not much "Christmas" or "Thanksgiving" to be seen. Sure there are some stores that put up decorations, but they are few and far between. So, I think that gives me even more reason to play Christmas music and enjoy it before Thanksgiving than it does in the States. Listening to Christmas music here in China, and thinking about Christmas anything makes missing home a lot easier for me to deal with. I mean look at this Christmas Tree: Who wouldn't smile at that?


The Christmas music helps me feel at home, and I am soaking it up! I think I have good reason! What do you think? Thanks for reading, don't forget to think about me and I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment