Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Time!

I have not been blogging in a while because of all the Christmas Festivities! We had some fun at our friend's house, Kyle and Rebecca! Kris, Michael, and Kevin came over and we all had a sleep over. When we woke up the next morning, we all opened our stockings that Santa brought us!! It was so fun!

As you can see in the picture below... Stan and I completed our Christmas decorations in our house. We did this a while back, and I meant to do this blog before Christmas, but ran out of time...so here goes. This picture is simply beautiful, I think! We have seen a couple of fake Christmas Tree's when we go to the store, but we thought it was even more appropriate to MAKE our own fake tree! It was a fun filled night! We began the night with some sandwiches while Stan cut out the tree from green construction paper. I made all the decorations! We watched 3 and a half Christmas movies and it took us around 7 hours to complete it! It didn't even seen that long, cuz it was fun! And it helped us with our Christmas spirit here in China! Here are some more pictures from the memorable night! :)

Thanks for reading! I love you all and don't forget to think about me in China!
P.S. Danny and Layna are leaving today to come see us!!! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so cute. It reminds me of our closet tree. Its kind of like those facebook Christmas trees that you get to put a little on each day. I like your garland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas tree and the was you choose to have fun at everything you do. Always thinking about you. Doe Doe

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! yall are just too creative! Miss ya! Robin

    ReplyDelete