Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Boring Post

I thought I should blog just so I don't forget I have one. Ha! But it's not very exciting because a lot of times when I Blog it's about whatever is on my mind. Well, not much has been on my mind this past week except school. Oh yeah, and I got sick two days before thanksgiving (stomach virus or something) and my stomach hasn't recovered 100%. In fact a little bug has been passed around a couple of us out here and has lingered just like mine has. We're all getting over it, slowly but surely! Anyway, we are giving finals in about 4 weeks. Everything is all planned out, but once something is planned, I still think about it. lol I know that's a bit far away to only be thinking about that, but this school is different from our school last year. They require a lot more paperwork for the end of the semester and we are meeting with our supervisor on Thursday to get the details and then we'll know exactly what we need to do. Not worried, just informing you because I have nothing else to say! haha!

Oh yeah, also we've been decorating our apartment with Christmas stuff! (I'll blog about it later!) I figured out how to do some really cool paper snow flakes, and I'm not gonna lie...it kinda looks like a kindergarten room threw up in here! But that's how we like it! It makes it more Christmas-y! To give you a reminder about what our tree looked like last year...




There's much more to see as soon as we finish it! Many more pictures! I just know you are on the edge of your seat! The anticipation is what keep you here!! :)

Anyway, that's all I have for today! I love you all and thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. I have already had a sneak peek at your tree...but not the snowflakes. I am looking forward to that especially after your graphic decription. =]
    So sorry about you being sick. The same thing is going around here at school with teachers and students. So far, knock on wood, I haven't gotten it. Make sure everyone is over it before December 22nd. =]
    By the way, your blogs are ALWAYS exciting and interesting.
    I love you,
    Layna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad you were sick right before Thanksgiving!!! That stinks sooo bad!! We got sick right before we went to India in Oct. I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to see your xmas decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So even the snowflakes caught the fluey thingy? That's rough..but I be their vomit is cuter than yours. I AM sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for what it looks like...don't forget to post it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good thing you are teaching English because you really know how to turn a phrase: "I'm not gonna lie...it kinda looks like a kindergarten room threw up in here!" Thanks for that visual!

    Thinking of you and the rest of the teachers there. Tell the guys we keep waiting for them to get back to writing. (I would comment on their blogs, but it looks like they have forgotten how to access them! Maybe they will remember their passwords soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see pictures. So please hurry. Ok thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete