Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chinglish Time (Part 2)

These are mainly of Yellow Mountain and a few other things around town! Enjoy!


Apparently, this is new slang Chinglish with my college students. They couldn't explain it, but I think it's funny! I had to write it on our dry erase board because it's not something I have seen.





I'm sure they meant "assorted" and I had to look up what "daggle" means.



Really? Abercrombie & Fitch rip-off?







If you can't see it, it says "Thanks for your care to the green."







Yup, I think you should choosing one.



















And it reads: "Fighting protection system far away from five meters"






















6 comments:

  1. Some make me laugh and others just make me scratch my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a 3-4 yr old child's special way of speaking English. I used to refer to it as baby Swahili. I believe that name must be replaced with "Chinglish" or maybe "Kidlish". ~ Kim Stender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree with John....but they are great !! Keep 'em coming !!
    Love ya,
    Layna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please stop! You're making me miss China more and more. I must come back! Must! :)

    ReplyDelete