Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Hello there! Our VPN has been down for the last couple of days, so we haven't been able to blog, get on Facebook, Twitter or Youtube and have wanted to do all of the above! We've been really busy with my parents! They are only staying for a week, so we are cramming everything we like to do into one week! That makes our days pretty busy! We have been tourist shopping,taken them to our classes, seen acrobats, and we have taken them to all of our favorite restaurants excepts for a couple of them. We are going to take them to the airport on Wednesday to see them off! We have a day full of classes on Thursday and we are going out of town on Friday! Whew! This coming weekend is the Labor Day weekend for China. So we don't have to work on Monday! We are going to Central China, to Wu Han in the Hu Bei province. We will be meeting up with some other believers there to encourage them and be encouraged!! So, I'll be out-of(blogging)-pocket for a couple days. We had a wonderful night tonight with Bob and Linda King. They are some Chinese friends of ours! Please be thinking of them! Anyway, there's a short update for ya about this week with my parents. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to think of me in China! I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you in China! I was becoming concerned since you had not posted in a while. Had started to think you and Stan were still needing to share a shake since you left that post up so long (just kidding)! Then I remembered your folks were there and decided you were busy.

    Enjoy the rest of your time with you parents and then have a good time during your travels. I am asking Papa to give you great joy!

    Think of me. I leave May 6 to go to Zambia for two weeks. I will be teaching in a Good Book College.

    Keep on keeping on! You are doing good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have had time with your parents. I know what it meant to us to be there and experience your life. Can't wait to come again ! ! !
    Love ya,
    Layna

    ReplyDelete