Monday, April 12, 2010

Encouragement!

One of Kyle's friend's from the school he use to teach came to Hangzhou this weekend. It was so fun to be with him! We have met him before and we were excited to spend time with him again! I was going to talk about how encouraging he was at our Family Meeting this morning, but Kris did a wonderful blog that says everything and more! Check it out! Here are some fun pictures of our Saturday with Jackie! We went mountain climbing and it was beautiful!

This man was making popcorn, so we stopped and talked to him on our way up the mountain!

Taking a rest after walking up the mountain.

Jumping between two rocks! Jackie did it too, but I just missed him and didn't get a picture!

Then Jackie climbed up in a cave we found! It was so cold in there!

Then, I was thinking about adding here at the end a little bit about our decision process in staying and new things which have surfaced, but my husband did a wonderful blog which said what I would have said and more! Check it out! Last week was kind of a rough week, and I don't really know why. It just happens and you move on. Well, this weekend helped us all to get through it! Thanks for reading and don't forget to think about me in China! I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Sorry I stole your thunder! Looks like you guys had fun. I'm glad we're friends. Yay for a new and happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Jackie's visit came at the needed time! Isn't that just like Papa--sends someone right at the needed moment. Michael's quote from Lewis is so appropriate. Keep on keeping on. You and Stan are certainly welcome to come to the Stones River family and share this summer. We have a spare bedroom and will be honored to feed you some good Tennessee food.

    ReplyDelete