Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The first Chinglish Blog of the Semester!

Well, I figured since my mother nagged me :) I should do a blog. But here's the deal: I'm sick, achy all over and I don't wanna put much effort into anything. So, I decided to do another Chinglish post!

It's that time again! I don't have as many as I would like, but I think I have some good ones. You can be the judge. You know there will be more later, and I'll post these on facebook too!


Changing Roon?



Here's a full view of what's happening. They like to focus on privacy here in China...



What's The Worlo?



Just in case you can't see it, it says "Internationgnal"








I know where to go when I need help: "The Olice Station"





Ummm...this was inside of a bathroom. That gray thing is a big button to push if you "seeks help"



When the light was on at the top it meant it was occupied. haha!



Well, that's it! Thanks for reading and laughing. I know you did! Don't forget to think about me in China. I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I had some co-workers gathered around my desk for this one!! That was great!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! lots of funny ones!I hope you feel better!! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Chinglish" reports/pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Layna

    ReplyDelete