Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Need English Directions!!


I bought a phone yesterday!!! I also bought a camera, finally! But here’s the deal...I don’t know if you knew this, but the manuals were in CHINESE! I thought for sure, since we, in America are kind enough to supply different languages in a manual, that China would be. No no. There was no other language. Only Chinese. I’m learning more and more about China everyday. So, I googled my phone (lenovo E212) thinking, surely I will be able to find this manual online. Because you can find anything online! Anything! Well, not this. I looked for hours, and hours, outreached to my mother to ask for her help, asked all my friends if they had any suggestions. This phone’s manual is not available in English on the internet. So please, if you are able to find it, lend me a hand and email it to me! :)

The same thing with the camera I got. But I did find this one, because it is a common camera in English speaking countries. As you can see in the picture, it is a Sony Cybershot. I got a camera case with it for only 10 kwai. Which is about a buck fifty in America!! So cheap! No, I didn’t take this picture either. That would be ridiculous to take a picture of your own camera. I would have to do some sort of mirror trickery, and then you probably wouldn’t even be able to see it. So, yes, I googled this image as well. That’s exactly what my camera looks like, mine is even black! Not like that’s a hard color to find, but still. Yes, I love google. haha. Ok, I love you all, don’t forget to think about us, we are doing well now. Almost have a week under our belt. Thanks for reading, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment