Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nothing Important, but In addition...

This is an addition to my last blog. This girl sent in her homework a little late, but it was worth it, I think! haha! Enjoy!

The person I want to say thank is my mother.

I called my mother and said "Mum,my English teacher gave us a homewok which is to say thank to a person.I want to say it to you.To thank you bringing me up."She said,"ok."I asked,"don't you want to say something to me?"She answered,"I''m in the toilet."


Hahahahaha! I cracked up laughing and I was inside the school Coffee House. Oh man, that's funny!

P.S. We are going to Xi'an this weekend...leaving in the morning! We are going to see the Terracotta Warriors, so expect some pictures! Thanks for reading, I love you all!

5 comments:

  1. That is SO funny ! ! ! lol
    Can't wait to see the pictures of your trip. Have a wonderful time ! ! !
    Much love....
    Layna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud also. I asked Lee if he had read it and he said, "that was from a long time ago." I said, "I haven't read it in a while and I'm just now catching up." So I guess he is a better brother in law than I am a sister for reading your blogs in a timely manner. lol
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Well, thanks for reading no matter how late you read it! lol

    ReplyDelete