Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello all! Just a quick post to update. I have been a little under the weather, but I am quickly recovering because you can get antibiotics OTC here! But the thing is, they are not as strong as the ones in America, so it recommends you take a double dose "if it is really serious." So I am taking a double dose. Things are looking good. It looks like we are going to be leaving for Vietnam on Thursday. It is going to take a couple of days to actually get there because of visa delays. But we are all really excited!! After that, we are going to travel around South East Asia. I know we'll have many more pictures to show and experiences to share. Hopefully we will be able to update you all along the way. We will be gone for 6 weeks and then we will be going to Beijing to enjoy some time with "Family". We are all finishing up our grades for the semester! After that, we are headed out!! Not much of an exciting blog, but I just wanted to give a little update. :) I love you all, and thanks for reading! Don't forget to think about me in China!

1 comment:

  1. JULIE-SON!
    I am so glad I found you on here. I can't wait to follow your little China butt.
    Hmmm....Too much? sorry.
    Anyways, I hope you and Stan are doing GREAT!
    Miss you!
    Much love from Alabama.

    ReplyDelete