Friday, February 5, 2010

So Sorry!

Hello all! I have not blogged in like a month! And I hate that, because we have done so many things since we have been gone. I don't have much time to blog, but this is just a quick run-down of the cities we have been! Hanoi, Viet Nam, Hoian, VN, NhaTrang, VN, Muine, VN (where the beach is!!) We are in Cambodia now and the first city we went to was PhnamPenh, and I am writing to you from SienReap. I think I got the spelling right on all those. We have seen many thins and one blog will not suffice, so it will have to wait until later my friends! While in PhnamPen we got to meet up with some family there and it was so rewarding! They took us into their home like family should. It was great to get to know them! Anyway, we are leaving early in the morning for Thailand. We should be there for 6 days, and then we leave on the 11th for Beijing! Hopefully I will get to see The Wall on my birthday! We'll see how it goes. I don't know when I will be able to have enough time to blog next, so this is it for now my friends! Thanks for reading. Don't forget to think about me and I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to read another blog. I have really been missing your blogs.
    Anxious to hear from you all. I haven't been able to get you all by phone, facebook or Skype. Been missing you a bunch. I love ya....Mather in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for pictures! I'm glad you are having fun, but it will be nice to have you back to your home base so we can have "normal" communication schedules :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete