Monday, January 4, 2010

Chinglish at It's Best...

This blog is made especially for Lee, my brother-in-law. When I first got to China, I was amazed with all the horribly spelled words and the way sentences are worded. For the first couple of weeks, I took pictures of them, but after being here for a while, you kinda get used to seeing them and stop taking pictures. Lee told me he wanted to see more of them, so I thought I would devote an entire blog to them. I have started taking pictures again, just because Lee wants to see them! So It's fun to take pictures again of all the Chinglish! There will most likely be more blogs like this in the future. You will have to read some of them carefully...Please Anjoy! ;)

You are allowed to smoke inside, but don't you dare smoke in the snow "field."




Notice the year...




The bottom one is what I want you to see on this next one.

This next picture was taken on January 2, 2010.
Well, I hope you enjoyed those! Thanks for reading! I love you all, and don't forget to think about me in China!

7 comments:

  1. Those are good! I looked at your blog thinking you were probably too busy to put one up and was very pleasantly surprised..Hope you are all having fun!! Love you, M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha! That is the funniest blog ever! I hope you can do more of them, we could collaborate pictures for the cause! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if Lee enjoyed this but I did. And this looks like it all came from the same weekend. Imagine how long this would be if it started when we got here.

    ps - How are you preparing for the zombie apocalypse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much loving of the chinglish sayings.
    Thanks,
    lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one about the kids and safety. lol -Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember some of these signs....have some of my own pictures of them. LOL....Thanks again for a great time !!! Mather in law

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also impressed that you had time for 2 blogs while entertaining guests.....Mather in law

    ReplyDelete