Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Wonderland 2012

I know it's past Christmas, but I still haven't posted pictures of our Winter Wonderland from this Christmas! I love our huge window in our living room, so I think the lights on the window look so good! (Which reminds me, I still haven't posted pictures of our apartment. I will do that soon!)

Here's the window in our living room. Two pictures with different lighting.


Excuse the mess!

Paper garland!


 Baby tree!

 Here is our little stocking area, since we have no fire place. And a paper Christmas tree!

 Snow flakes!

 I learned how to do these snowflake stars on Youtube a couple years ago. So easy!


Here's a view from the hallway.



A view from the hallway at night, when it's most magical :)

Here's a close up of our tree. It was handed down to us by our friends Laura and Thomas (and Lucas) Fendt.  They moved to Hungary and we were given the tree because they couldn't take it. Thanks guys!



Here is our kitchen entry garland :). The two clocks are for America, and China. 
(That's for another blog post.)


We even decorated our refrigerator!

 ...And the wall in our kitchen!


Well that about wraps it up! Yay Christmas! Can't wait til next year!

1 comment: