Monday, April 23, 2012

Chinglish!

More Chinglish pictures! There are a lot that were from a menu. They are always so funny! The last one is my favorite!


Who would like some Jumping Tongues!?? Anyone?

I wasn't aware that plums were green, or had bones. :)

Pork Nuckles!

Spiced Salty Chicken Feet! A delicacy here!

Who would like some goose webs?

Salty Hoof!

"Who you callin's..."

I love to get my food massaged.
This one is far away for you to see the whole picture, but it says, "Care yourself. Do a healthy person."


I enjoyed these so much! And I hope you did too! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why they don't have an American consult them about their menu if they are going to put the items in English?
    These are some of the best ones. Thanks for sharing.
    Layna

    ReplyDelete