Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One more Chinglish Blog from last year!

I was looking back at my Chinglish blog entries and I realized the last one I did was actually a Vietnamese one. That means I hadn't done a "Chinglish blog" entry since last semester! haha! I guess I had forgotten to take pictures or else I had already seen the one's I didn't take pictures of. I don't know... anyway, I have some for you today! Some of these aren't exactly Chinglish, but I still think they are funny pictures, so just work with me on those ones. Enjoy!

This first one is just to show you that they use the British way to spell some things instead of the American way.


Ping Pang





Sometimes the "v" and "u" get confused.


You can't see it very well, but it says "Pause". I had to get this one fast because the girl was looking at me like I was crazy. I jut ran away real fast after I took this. That's probably why it's a bit blurry too. haha!


Try to pronounce this one!


Team one, Team tow, Team three...


Like I said, some of these aren't exactly Chingling, but this one is just funny to me :) "Fire Fighting Facility"


By "O'clock" room, they mean this room is charged at an hourly rate.










I found this in a Chinese magazine. Pretty much everything about it is strange.










Well, that's all I've got! I've been meaning to put these on a "Chinglish" or "Engrish" website, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll try to get that done, so more people can enjoy these pictures! Thanks for reading, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment